From HEXONET Wiki
This command TransferDomain allows you to request, approve, deny or cancel a domain transfer.
Simply enter the command and the respective domain name to request a domain transfer (default: action=REQUEST). Please note that in order to initiate a transfer for .COM, .NET, .ORG, .INFO, .BIZ, .NAME, .US, .LA, .BZ, .PL, .TK, .TW, .SC, .VC, .AG, .CN, .NAME, .AERO, .IN, .MN, .MOBI, .TRAVEL & .FR Domains you need the respective Authorisation Code (auth). Furthermore it is also possible to initate a transfer of a .DE domain with an auth code (AuthInfo1 / AuthInfo2).The parameter
- REQUEST: request a domain transfer
- CANCEL: cancel a requested/initiated domain transfer
- APPROVE: approve a pending outgoing domain transfer
- DENY: deny a pending outgoing domain transfer
- USERTRANSFER: request a internal (user) domain transfer (more details: user transfer guide)
IMPORTANT: Please have a look at the Domain API-Manual for a current list of allowed parameters.
(required) command = TransferDomain domain = (DOMAIN) (optional) x-idn-language = (TEXT) auth = (TEXT) action = REQUEST | APPROVE | DENY | CANCEL | USERTRANSFER period = (TEXT) transferlock = 0 | 1 emailsubject = (TEXT) emailsender = (TEXT) emailurl = (TEXT) emaillanguage = (TEXT) emailtac = (TEXT) requestentity = (TEXT)
code = (CODE) description = (DESCRIPTION) (optional) property[transferstatus] = (DOMAINTRANSFERSTATUS)