From HEXONET Wiki
|Dispute Policy||ICANN Rules|
Registrant Registration Requirement for Highly Regulated TLDs
- Provide an Administrative Contact Information. You must provide an administrative contact information, which must be kept up-to-date, for the notification of complaints or reports of registration abuse, as well as the contact details of the relevant regulatory, or industry self-regulatory, bodies in their main place of business.
- Representation. During registration you must confirm and represent that you possesses any necessary authorizations, charters, licenses and/or other related credentials for participation in the sector associated with such Highly-Regulated TLD.
- Report of Changes of Authorization, Charters, Licenses, Credentials. While being a registration, you must report any material changes to the validity of your authorizations, charters, licenses and/or other related credentials for participation in the sector associated with the Highly-Regulated TLD to ensure you continue to conform to the appropriate regulations and licensing requirements and generally conduct you activities in the interests of the consumers you serve.
|Allowed number of NS||
Domains can be registered with the API AddDomain command.
command = AddDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
ownercontact0 = (CONTACT) admincontact0 = (CONTACT) techcontact0 = (CONTACT) billingcontact0 = (CONTACT) nameserver0 = (NAMESERVER) nameserver1 = (NAMESERVER) x-attorney-accept-highly-regulated-tac = 1
auth = (TEXT) | (NULL) period = (PERIOD) transferlock = 0 | 1 | (NULL)
There is a special procedure to handle a domain transfer. Please contact our Support-Team if you should need further information.
command = TransferDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
auth = (TEXT)
period = (PERIOD) transferlock = 0 | 1 | (NULL) action = REQUEST | APPROVE | DENY | CANCEL | USERTRANSFER
Domains can be deleted with the API DeleteDomain command.
There is no Deletion Restorable Period.
command = DeleteDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
command = RestoreDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
subuser = (TEXT) renewalmode = (NULL) | (TEXT)
ownercontact0 = (CONTACT) x-attorney-accept-highly-regulated-tac = 1
There are special requirements regarding the format of the authorization code. Please consider the following restrictions, if you want to assign a new authorization code to a domain:
- Minimum 8 characters
- having at least one (1) numeric,
- one (1) alphabetic, and
- one (1) special character
You may generate a valid random auth code by adding this parameter to the ModifyDomain command:
command = ModifyDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
generaterandomauth = 1