From HEXONET Wiki
|Category||Business & Finance|
|Dispute Policy||ICANN Rules|
Registrant Registration Requirement for the BROKER TLD
- Authorization, Charters, Licenses, Credentials. During registration you must confirm and represent that you possesses all necessary authorisations, accreditations, charters, licenses and/or related credentials for their participation in the regulated sector associate with the TLD and you agree to verification of same post registration.
- Applicable Laws, Rules, Policies, Regulations. You must comply with all applicable laws, rules, policies and/or regulations, including updates and renwals of any and all necessary authorisations, accreditations, charters, licenses and/or related credentials necessary for the continued participation in the regulated sectors and/or activities indicated.
- Report of Changes of Authorization, Charters, Licenses, Credentials. While during an active registration, you must report any material changes to the validity of your authorizations, accreditations, charters, licenses and/or other related credentials provided at the time of registration and/or which affect such Registrant's continued participation in the regulated sector and/or activities indicated and associated with the BROKER TLD.
- False Claims. You will not claim or infer to have authorisations, accreditations, charters, licences and/or other related credentials, that you do not possess;
- Accurate Administrative Contact Information. You will provide and keep up-to-date an administrative contact, to be used by the Registry and/or the Registrar for the notification of complaints or reports of registration abuse;
- Up-to-Date Accurate Administrative Contact Information. You will keep up-to-date information on the name and contact details of the regulatory, or industry self-regulatory entity or entities with control or jurisdiction over its main place of business, such information to be presented promptly upon request in cases where verification is necessary.
|Allowed number of NS||
Domains can be registered with the API AddDomain command.
command = AddDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
ownercontact0 = (CONTACT) admincontact0 = (CONTACT) techcontact0 = (CONTACT) billingcontact0 = (CONTACT) nameserver0 = (NAMESERVER) nameserver1 = (NAMESERVER) x-broker-accept-highly-regulated-tac = 1
auth = (TEXT) | (NULL) period = (PERIOD) transferlock = 0 | 1 | (NULL)
There is a special procedure to handle a domain transfer. Please contact our Support-Team if you should need further information.
command = TransferDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
auth = (TEXT)
period = (PERIOD) transferlock = 0 | 1 | (NULL) action = REQUEST | APPROVE | DENY | CANCEL | USERTRANSFER
Domains can be deleted with the API DeleteDomain command.
There is no Deletion Restorable Period.
command = DeleteDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
command = RestoreDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
subuser = (TEXT) renewalmode = (NULL) | (TEXT)
ownercontact0 = (CONTACT) x-broker-accept-highly-regulated-tac = 1
X-BROKER-ACCEPT-HIGHLY-REGULATED-TAC=1: The confirmation that the registrant has read and agrees and is willing to be compliant with the additional terms and conditions for .BROKER.
There are special requirements regarding the format of the authorization code. Please consider the following restrictions, if you want to assign a new authorization code to a domain:
- Minimum 8 characters
- having at least one (1) numeric,
- one (1) alphabetic, and
- one (1) special character
You may generate a valid random auth code by adding this parameter to the ModifyDomain command:
command = ModifyDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
generaterandomauth = 1