From HEXONET Wiki
|Category||Business & Finance|
|Dispute Policy||ICANN Rules|
Registrant Registration Requirement for the MARKETS TLD
- Applicable Laws, Rules, Policies, Regulations. You must comply with all applicable laws, rules, policies and/or regulations, including those that relate to privacy, data collection, consumer protection (including in relation to misleading and deceptive conduct), fair lending, debt collection, organic farming, disclosure of data, and financial disclosures.
- Authorization, Charters, Licenses, Credentials. During registration you must confirm and represent that you possesses all necessary authorisations, charters, licences and/or related credentials for their participation in the relevant market.
- Report of Changes of Authorization, Charters, Licenses, Credentials. While during an active registration, you must report any material changes to the validity of your authorizations, charters, licenses and/or other related credentials for participation in the relevant market to ensure you continue to conform to the appropriate regulations and licensing requirements.
- Comply with Regulations and Licensing. While during an active registration, comply with the appropriate regulations and licensing requirements required to continue to conduct activities in the best interests of the customers you serve.
- Accurate Administrative Contact Information. Before and during active registration, you shall provide accurate administrative contact information, which must be kept up-to-date, for the notification of complaints or reports of registration abuse, as well as, the contact details of the relevant regulatory, or industry self-regulatory, bodies in their main place of business.
- Accurate Administrative Contact Information. During active registration you will implement reasonable and appropriate security measures commensurate with the offering of those services, as defined by applicable law, rules, policies and/or regulations as applicable to any Registrants who collect and maintain sensitive health and financial data.
|Allowed number of NS||
Domains can be registered with the API AddDomain command.
command = AddDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
ownercontact0 = (CONTACT) admincontact0 = (CONTACT) techcontact0 = (CONTACT) billingcontact0 = (CONTACT) nameserver0 = (NAMESERVER) nameserver1 = (NAMESERVER) x-markets-accept-highly-regulated-tac = 1
auth = (TEXT) | (NULL) period = (PERIOD) transferlock = 0 | 1 | (NULL)
There is a special procedure to handle a domain transfer. Please contact our Support-Team if you should need further information.
command = TransferDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
auth = (TEXT) x-markets-accept-highly-regulated-tac = 1
period = (PERIOD) transferlock = 0 | 1 | (NULL) action = REQUEST | APPROVE | DENY | CANCEL | USERTRANSFER
Domains can be deleted with the API DeleteDomain command.
There is no Deletion Restorable Period.
command = DeleteDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
command = RestoreDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
subuser = (TEXT) renewalmode = (NULL) | (TEXT)
ownercontact0 = (CONTACT) x-markets-accept-highly-regulated-tac = 1
X-MARKETS-ACCEPT-HIGHLY-REGULATED-TAC=1: The confirmation that the registrant has read and agrees and is willing to be compliant with the additional terms and conditions for .Markets.
There are special requirements regarding the format of the authorization code. Please consider the following restrictions, if you want to assign a new authorization code to a domain:
- Minimum 8 characters
- having at least one (1) numeric,
- one (1) alphabetic, and
- one (1) special character
You may generate a valid random auth code by adding this parameter to the ModifyDomain command:
command = ModifyDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
generaterandomauth = 1