From HEXONET Wiki
|Category||Culture & Community|
|Registry||Public Interest Registry|
|Dispute Policy||ICANN Rules|
NGOs participating as members in the OnGood community must certify:
- Focused on acting in the public interest. Whether in support of education or health, the environment or human rights, members of the NGO community work for the good of humankind and/or the preservation of the planet and do not promote discrimination or bigotry.
- Non-profit focused entities. While many NGOs engage in commercial activities or generate revenue in support of their missions, members of the NGO community do not recognise profits or retain earnings.
- Limited government influence. Recognising that many NGOs have important interactions with government, not least for reasons of funding (which may include receipt of some government funding in support of their programs), members of the NGO community decide their own policies, direct their own activities and are independent of direct government or political control.
- Independent actors. Members of the NGO community should not be political parties nor should be a part of any government.
- Participation in the work of an NGO or ONG is voluntary.
- Active Organisations. Members of the NGO community are actively pursuing their missions on a regular basis.
- Structured. Members of the NGO community, whether large or small, operate in a structured manner (e.g., under bylaws, codes of conduct, organisational standards, or other governance structures.)
- Lawful. Members of the NGO community act with integrity within the bounds of law.
|Allowed number of NS||
0 to 13
|Host IP-Addresses Type||
IPv4 / IPv6
|Hosts managed as||
|Root Nameserver Update||
|SEC DNS Interface||
DS data interface
|Transfer Authcode required||
|Transfer ACK by||
|Transfer NACK by||
|Owner Change by||
|Add Grace Period||
|Deletion Restorable Period||
|Deletion Hold Period||
Domains can be registered in Real-Time with the API AddDomain command.
command = AddDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
ownercontact0 = (CONTACT) admincontact0 = (CONTACT) techcontact0 = (CONTACT) billingcontact0 = (CONTACT) nameserver0 = (NAMESERVER) nameserver1 = (NAMESERVER) X-NGO-ACCEPT-REGISTRATION-TAC = 1
auth = (TEXT) | (NULL) period = (PERIOD) transferlock = 0 | 1 | (NULL)
The transfer has to be initiated by the gaining registrar and can be requested with the API TransferDomain command.
A valid Authorization Code must be provided to initiate a transfer successfully. You may obtain the authorization code from the losing registrar.
As soon as a domain transfer has been initiated it can either be approved ("ACK") by Registrar or denied ("NACK") by Registrar.
Please note that HEXONET is acting in compliance with ICANN Transfer Guidelines. The respective policies can be viewed under http://www.icann.org/transfers/ :
As soon as you have submitted a transfer request, the HEXONET system start the transfer through the official registry and the losing registrar will receive the transfer request. The losing registrar will then send an email to the domain registrant/administrative contact, allowing them to deny the pending transfer. If there is no response received within 5 days, the transfer will automatically be processed.
command = TransferDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
auth = (TEXT)
period = (PERIOD) transferlock = 0 | 1 | (NULL) action = REQUEST | APPROVE | DENY | CANCEL | USERTRANSFER
command = DeleteDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
Restores can be processed in realtime. A restore is possible within 30 days upon deletion. Please use the command RestoreDomain.
command = RestoreDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
subuser = (TEXT) renewalmode = (NULL) | (TEXT)
All contact information with the exception of registrant Name, Firstname and Organisation can be updated through the ModifyDomain command.
In order to change the owner you have to request a trade with the TradeDomain command. This can be done through our web interface or through our API:
command = TradeDomain domain = <DOMAIN> ownercontact0 = <CONTACT>
command = ModifyDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
ownercontact0 = (CONTACT)
command = AddDomainApplication domain = (DOMAIN) class = LANDRUSH ownercontact0 = (CONTACT) admincontact0 = (CONTACT) techcontact0 = (CONTACT) billingcontact0 = (CONTACT) nameserver0 = (NAMESERVER) nameserver1 = (NAMESERVER) nameserver2 = (NAMESERVER)
EOI = <YOUR-EOI-APPLICATION-ID>
There are special requirements regarding the format of the authorization code. Please consider the following restrictions, if you want to assign a new authorization code to a .COM domain:
- Minimum 8 characters
- having at least one (1) numeric,
- one (1) alphabetic, and
- one (1) special character
You may generate a valid random auth code by adding this parameter to the ModifyDomain command:
command = ModifyDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
generaterandomauth = 1
The following overview shows you all available Domain Addons which can be used for this special kind of TLD. It also shows the respective API parameters which are required to activate the Domain Addons:
|Addon Class||Parameter to (de)activate *1)||Renewal term *2)||Affected Parameters *3)|
|Proxy (WHOISTRUSTEELITE_ORG)||X-ACCEPT-WHOISTRUSTEELITE-TAC = 0 | 1||1 month||All Contacts|
|Proxy (WHOISTRUSTEE_ORG)||X-ACCEPT-WHOISTRUSTEE-TAC = 0 | 1||1 month||All Contacts|