From HEXONET Wiki
|Allowed number of NS||
Domains can be registered with the API AddDomain command.
command = AddDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
ownercontact0 = (CONTACT) admincontact0 = (CONTACT) techcontact0 = (CONTACT) billingcontact0 = (CONTACT) nameserver0 = (NAMESERVER) nameserver1 = (NAMESERVER)
auth = (TEXT) | (NULL) period = (PERIOD) transferlock = 0 | 1 | (NULL)
command = TransferDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
period = (PERIOD) transferlock = 0 | 1 | (NULL) action = REQUEST | APPROVE | DENY | CANCEL | USERTRANSFER
Domains can be deleted with the API DeleteDomain command.
There is no Deletion Restorable Period.
command = DeleteDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
command = RestoreDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
subuser = (TEXT) renewalmode = AUTORENEW | AUTOEXPIRE | AUTODELETE
command = ModifyDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
ownercontact0 = (CONTACT)
Terms and Restricitions
A transfer of a .ORG.ZA domain can be ACCEPTED or DENIED by an EMAIL VOTING procedure.
- An email will be sent to each whois contact (Owner, Admin, Tech, Billing)
- The transfer will fail if at least one party denies the transfer
- At least one party has to APPROVE for a successful transfer
- If there are NO votes received (APPROVE or DENY) the domain will not be transferred.
- If somebody doesn't vote, the vote will be disregarded