From HEXONET Wiki
|Registry||ARI Registry Services|
|Dispute Policy||ICANN Rules|
In order to register or renew a domain name the Applicant or Registrant must satisfy one of the following Criteria A, B or C below:
Criteria A – New South Wales Entities
- The Applicant must be an entity registered with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission or the Australian Business Register that:
- has an address in the State of New South Wales associated with its ABN, ACN, RBN or ARBN; or
- has a valid corporate address in the State of New South Wales.
Criteria B – New South Wales Residents
- The Applicant must be an Australian citizen or resident with a valid address in the State of New South Wales.
Criteria C – Associated Entities
- The Applicant must be an Associated Entity. The Applicant may only apply for a domain name that is an Exact Match or Partial Match to, or an Abbreviation, or an Acronym of:
- the business name of the Applicant, or name by which the Applicant is commonly known ( i.e. a nickname) and the business name must be registered with the appropriate authority in the jurisdiction in which that business is domiciled; or
- a product that the Associated Entity manufactures or sells to entities or individuals residing in the State of New South Wales;
- a service that the Associated Entity provides to residents of the State of New South Wales;
- an event that the Associated Entity organises or sponsors in the State of New South Wales;
- an activity that the Associated Entity facilitates in the State of New South Wales; or
- a course or training program that the Associated Entity provides to residents of the State of New South Wales.
X-SYDNEY-NEXUS-CATEGORY: A | B | C
|Allowed number of NS||
0 to 13
|Host IP-Addresses Type||
IPv4 / IPv6
|Hosts managed as||
|SEC DNS Interface||
DS data interface
|Transfer Authcode required||
|Transfer Pending Period||
|Transfer Expire Action||
|Transfer ACK by||
|Transfer NACK by||
|Owner Change by||
|Add Grace Period||
|Deletion Restorable Period||
|Deletion Hold Period||
Domains can be registered in Real-Time with the API AddDomain command.
command = AddDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
ownercontact0 = (CONTACT) admincontact0 = (CONTACT) techcontact0 = (CONTACT) billingcontact0 = (CONTACT) nameserver0 = (NAMESERVER) nameserver1 = (NAMESERVER) x-sydney-nexus-category = A | B | C
auth = (TEXT) | (NULL) period = (PERIOD) transferlock = 0 | 1 | (NULL)
The transfer has to be initiated by the gaining registrar and can be requested with the API TransferDomain command.
A valid Authorization Code must be provided to initiate a transfer successfully. You may obtain the authorization code from the losing registrar.
As soon as a domain transfer has been initiated it can either be approved ("ACK") by Registrar or denied ("NACK") by Registrar. If the registry receives neither a denial ("NACK") nor an approval ("ACK") the transfer will be ACKed after 5 days.
Please note that HEXONET is acting in compliance with ICANN Transfer Guidelines. The respective policies can be viewed under http://www.icann.org/transfers/ :
As soon as you have submitted a transfer request, the HEXONET system start the transfer through the official registry and the losing registrar will receive the transfer request. The losing registrar will then send an email to the domain registrant/administrative contact, allowing them to deny the pending transfer. If there is no response received within 5 days, the transfer will automatically be processed.
command = TransferDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
auth = (TEXT)
period = (PERIOD) transferlock = 0 | 1 | (NULL) action = REQUEST | APPROVE | DENY | CANCEL | USERTRANSFER
command = DeleteDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
Restores can be processed in realtime. A restore is possible within 30 days upon deletion. Please use the command RestoreDomain.
command = RestoreDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
subuser = (TEXT) renewalmode = (NULL) | (TEXT)
All contact information with the exception of registrant Name, Firstname and Organisation can be updated through the ModifyDomain command.
In order to change the owner you have to request a trade with the TradeDomain command. This can be done through our web interface or through our API:
command = TradeDomain domain = <DOMAIN> ownercontact0 = <CONTACT>
command = ModifyDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
ownercontact0 = (CONTACT)
There are special requirements regarding the format of the authorization code. Please consider the following restrictions, if you want to assign a new authorization code to a domain:
- Minimum 8 characters
- having at least one (1) numeric,
- one (1) alphabetic, and
- one (1) special character
You may generate a valid random auth code by adding this parameter to the ModifyDomain command:
command = ModifyDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
generaterandomauth = 1