From HEXONET Wiki
|Category||Business & Finance|
|Dispute Policy||ICANN Rules|
Registrant Registration Requirement for the TRADING TLD
- Authorization, Charters, Licenses, Credentials. During registration you must confirm and represent that you possesses all necessary authorisations, accreditations, charters, licenses and/or related credentials for their participation in the regulated sector associate with the TLD and you agree to verification of same post registration.
- Applicable Laws, Rules, Policies, Regulations. You must comply with all applicable laws, rules, policies and/or regulations, including updates and renwals of any and all necessary authorisations, accreditations, charters, licenses and/or related credentials necessary for the continued participation in the regulated sectors and/or activities indicated.
- Report of Changes of Authorization, Charters, Licenses, Credentials. While during an active registration, you must report any material changes to the validity of your authorizations, accreditations, charters, licenses and/or other related credentials provided at the time of registration and/or which affect such Registrant's continued participation in the regulated sector and/or activities indicated and associated with the TRADING TLD.
- False Claims. You will not claim or infer to have authorisations, accreditations, charters, licences and/or other related credentials, that you do not possess;
- Accurate Administrative Contact Information. You will provide and keep up-to-date an administrative contact, to be used by the Registry and/or the Registrar for the notification of complaints or reports of registration abuse;
- Up-to-Date Accurate Administrative Contact Information. You will keep up-to-date information on the name and contact details of the regulatory, or industry self-regulatory entity or entities with control or jurisdiction over its main place of business, such information to be presented promptly upon request in cases where verification is necessary.
|Allowed number of NS||
0 to 13
|Host IP-Addresses Type||
IPv4 / IPv6
|Hosts managed as||
|SEC DNS Interface||
DS data interface
|Transfer Authcode required||
|Transfer Pending Period||
|Transfer Expire Action||
|Transfer ACK by||
|Transfer NACK by||
|Owner Change by||
|Add Grace Period||
|Deletion Restorable Period||
|Deletion Hold Period||
Domains can be registered in Real-Time with the API AddDomain command.
command = AddDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
ownercontact0 = (CONTACT) admincontact0 = (CONTACT) techcontact0 = (CONTACT) billingcontact0 = (CONTACT) nameserver0 = (NAMESERVER) nameserver1 = (NAMESERVER) x-trading-accept-highly-regulated-tac = 1
auth = (TEXT) | (NULL) period = (PERIOD) transferlock = 0 | 1 | (NULL)
The transfer has to be initiated by the gaining registrar and can be requested with the API TransferDomain command.
A valid Authorization Code must be provided to initiate a transfer successfully. You may obtain the authorization code from the losing registrar.
As soon as a domain transfer has been initiated it can either be approved ("ACK") by Registrar or denied ("NACK") by Registrar. If the registry receives neither a denial ("NACK") nor an approval ("ACK") the transfer will be ACKed after 5 days.
Please note that HEXONET is acting in compliance with ICANN Transfer Guidelines. The respective policies can be viewed under http://www.icann.org/transfers/ :
As soon as you have submitted a transfer request, the HEXONET system start the transfer through the official registry and the losing registrar will receive the transfer request. The losing registrar will then send an email to the domain registrant/administrative contact, allowing them to deny the pending transfer. If there is no response received within 5 days, the transfer will automatically be processed.
command = TransferDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
auth = (TEXT)
period = (PERIOD) transferlock = 0 | 1 | (NULL) action = REQUEST | APPROVE | DENY | CANCEL | USERTRANSFER
command = DeleteDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
Restores can be processed in realtime. A restore is possible within 30 days upon deletion. Please use the command RestoreDomain.
command = RestoreDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
subuser = (TEXT) renewalmode = (NULL) | (TEXT)
All contact information with the exception of registrant Name, Firstname and Organisation can be updated through the ModifyDomain command.
In order to change the owner you have to request a trade with the TradeDomain command. This can be done through our web interface or through our API:
command = TradeDomain domain = <DOMAIN> ownercontact0 = <CONTACT>
ownercontact0 = (CONTACT) x-trading-accept-highly-regulated-tac = 1
X-TRADING-ACCEPT-HIGHLY-REGULATED-TAC=1: The confirmation that the registrant has read and agrees and is willing to be compliant with the additional terms and conditions for .TRADING.
There are special requirements regarding the format of the authorization code. Please consider the following restrictions, if you want to assign a new authorization code to a domain:
- Minimum 8 characters
- having at least one (1) numeric,
- one (1) alphabetic, and
- one (1) special character
You may generate a valid random auth code by adding this parameter to the ModifyDomain command:
command = ModifyDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
generaterandomauth = 1