From HEXONET Wiki
These are old Internal DNS zones that were once used with an internal domain name before the domain was deleted or transferred out of Hexonet. After the deletion or transfer, the DNS zone continues to exist in our system and respond to further queries. However, as of October 15, 2018, old Internal DNS zone no longer supports external domains due to the recent DNS service rollout. Therefore, any orphaned old Internal DNS zone must be upgraded to Premium DNS or it will be permanently removed on December 31, 2018. The following will apply:
- We will re-assign the old Internal DNS zones to your account. You can view them under DNS Service > Basic DNS Zones in the Control Panel.
- You have up till December 31, 2018 to upgrade the DNS zone to Premium DNS. Alternatively, you can also transfer the domain into your account to use the DNS zone as a free Basic DNS.
- If the DNS zone is not upgraded or the domain is not transferred into your account, the old Internal DNS zone will be permanently removed on December 31, 2018.
1. Go to DNS Service > Basic DNS Zones
2. Search for the old Internal DNS zone and click on Manage
3. Click on Upgrade to Premium DNS and complete the transaction in the shopping cart