From HEXONET Wiki
|Category||Business & Finance|
|Dispute Policy||ICANN Rules|
Registrant Registration Requirement for the TRADING TLD
- Authorization, Charters, Licenses, Credentials. During registration you must confirm and represent that you possesses all necessary authorisations, accreditations, charters, licenses and/or related credentials for their participation in the regulated sector associate with the TLD and you agree to verification of same post registration.
- Applicable Laws, Rules, Policies, Regulations. You must comply with all applicable laws, rules, policies and/or regulations, including updates and renwals of any and all necessary authorisations, accreditations, charters, licenses and/or related credentials necessary for the continued participation in the regulated sectors and/or activities indicated.
- Report of Changes of Authorization, Charters, Licenses, Credentials. While during an active registration, you must report any material changes to the validity of your authorizations, accreditations, charters, licenses and/or other related credentials provided at the time of registration and/or which affect such Registrant's continued participation in the regulated sector and/or activities indicated and associated with the TRADING TLD.
- False Claims. You will not claim or infer to have authorisations, accreditations, charters, licences and/or other related credentials, that you do not possess;
- Accurate Administrative Contact Information. You will provide and keep up-to-date an administrative contact, to be used by the Registry and/or the Registrar for the notification of complaints or reports of registration abuse;
- Up-to-Date Accurate Administrative Contact Information. You will keep up-to-date information on the name and contact details of the regulatory, or industry self-regulatory entity or entities with control or jurisdiction over its main place of business, such information to be presented promptly upon request in cases where verification is necessary.
|Allowed number of NS||
Domains can be registered with the API AddDomain command.
command = AddDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
ownercontact0 = (CONTACT) admincontact0 = (CONTACT) techcontact0 = (CONTACT) billingcontact0 = (CONTACT) nameserver0 = (NAMESERVER) nameserver1 = (NAMESERVER) x-markets-accept-highly-regulated-tac = 1 x-regulatory-body-authorization = REGISTRANT-LICENSE-VALID | LICENSE-NOT-REQUIRED
auth = (TEXT) | (NULL) period = (PERIOD) transferlock = 0 | 1 | (NULL)
There is a special procedure to handle a domain transfer. Please contact our Support-Team if you should need further information.
command = TransferDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
auth = (TEXT) x-markets-accept-highly-regulated-tac = 1 x-regulatory-body-authorization = REGISTRANT-LICENSE-VALID | LICENSE-NOT-REQUIRED
period = (PERIOD) transferlock = 0 | 1 | (NULL) action = REQUEST | APPROVE | DENY | CANCEL | USERTRANSFER
Domains can be deleted with the API DeleteDomain command.
There is no Deletion Restorable Period.
command = DeleteDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
command = RestoreDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
subuser = (TEXT) renewalmode = (NULL) | (TEXT)
ownercontact0 = (CONTACT) x-markets-accept-highly-regulated-tac = 1 x-regulatory-body-authorization = REGISTRANT-LICENSE-VALID | LICENSE-NOT-REQUIRED
X-MARKETS-ACCEPT-HIGHLY-REGULATED-TAC=1: The confirmation that the registrant has read and agrees and is willing to be compliant with the additional terms and conditions for .TRADING.
X-REGULATORY-BODY-AUTHORIZATION=REGISTRANT-LICENSE-VALID: The registrant has a valid license or authorization to participate in the respective industry or sector.
X-REGULATORY-BODY-AUTHORIZATION=LICENSE-NOT-REQUIRED: The registrant participates in an industry or sector, that does not require a valid license or authorization.
There are special requirements regarding the format of the authorization code. Please consider the following restrictions, if you want to assign a new authorization code to a domain:
- Minimum 8 characters
- having at least one (1) numeric,
- one (1) alphabetic, and
- one (1) special character
You may generate a valid random auth code by adding this parameter to the ModifyDomain command:
command = ModifyDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
generaterandomauth = 1