From HEXONET Wiki
|Allowed number of NS||
Domains can be registered with the API AddDomain command.
command = AddDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
ownercontact0 = (CONTACT) admincontact0 = (CONTACT) techcontact0 = (CONTACT) billingcontact0 = (CONTACT) nameserver0 = (NAMESERVER) nameserver1 = (NAMESERVER) x-travel-uin = <TRAVEL UIN>
auth = <TEXT> | <NULL> transferlock = 0 | 1 | <NULL> subuser = <TEXT> | <NULL>
There is a special procedure to handle a domain transfer. Please contact our Support-Team if you should need further information.
command = TransferDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
auth = <TEXT> | <NULL> action = REQUEST | APPROVE | DENY | CANCEL | USERTRANSFER
order = CREATE | REPLACE | UPDATE subuser = <TEXT> | <NULL> period = <PERIOD> transferlock = 0 | 1 | <NULL>
Domains can be deleted with the API DeleteDomain command.
There is no Deletion Restorable Period.
command = DeleteDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
domainalerttriggercode = <TEXT> | <NULL> repository = <TEXT> | <NULL>
command = RestoreDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
renewalmode = <NULL> | <TEXT> subuser = <TEXT>
In order to register .TRAVEL domains, the registrant has to provide a UIN "Unique Identification Number". The UIN may be obtained by the registrant immediately by providing them with the following link: http://www.travel.travel/obtain-uin/.
X-TRAVEL-UIN = <TRAVEL UIN>
Domain Limitations and Requirements
.TRAVEL domain names are available to everyone who provides or plans to provide services, products or content in or to the travel industry. New travel startups are welcome, and that includes every new travel content provider.
- Attractions/Theme Parks
- Bed & Breakfast Houses
- Bus/Taxi/Limousine Operators
- Camp Facility Operators
- Vehicle Rental Companies/Airport Specialty Car Park Companies
- Computer Reservation/Travel Technology Provider
- Convention & Visitor's Bureaus
- Cruise Lines
- National Tourism Offices
- Passenger Rail Lines
- Tour Operators
- Travel Agents
- Travel Media
- Travel-Consumer and Market Research Organizations
- Travel related Insurance
- Travel Associations and their members
- Travel search sites and applications, including any such site or application for use with the Internet or as an “app” for any mobile telephone or other communication device
- Travel technology providers
- Travel media providers
No special procedures.