From HEXONET Wiki
|Category||Business & Finance|
|Dispute Policy||ICANN Rules|
- Sunrise: December 9, 2015 - March 14 2016. For Sunrise, prospective registrants who wish to register a domain name must have a valid Signed Mark Data (SMD) file from the Trademark Clearinghouse at the time of registration. During the Sunrise period, these prospective registrants will be able to register the second-level domain (SLD) in .コム that matches the string recorded in their SMD file.
- Domain Matching: March 15 2016 - May 15 2016. The Priority Access Program is available for existing registrants of .com domain names (in ASCII or IDN script) that registered their .com domain name prior to the start date of the Priority Access Program Period for .コム on March 15, 2016 at 00:00 UTC (the “Existing .com Second Level Domain Name”) and that have held the registration of their existing .com Second Level Domain Name for longer than the Add Grace Period (i.e. the Add Grace Period for .com registry is five calendar days). Each qualifying Priority Access Program applicant shall have the exclusive right during the .コム Priority Access Program Period to register the exact match of the Existing .com Second Level Domain Name (the “Matching Second Level Domain Name”) in .コム provided:
1. The Matching Second Level Domain Name is available for registration in .コム during the Priority Access Program Period.
2. The Matching Second Level Domain Name is registered through a registrar that is the same registrar-of-record for the Existing .com Second Level Domain Name.
Domains simply can be registered by using the AUTH-Code from the corresponding .COM domain.
- Landrush: May 16 2016 - June 12 2016. Landrush is open to any eligible entity or individual for any available domain name in .コム. During this phase, domain name registrations will be available on a “first-come, first-served” basis, subject to availability and the applicable registry policies.
- GO LIVE: June 13, 2016. General Availability is open to any eligible entity or individual for any available domain name in .コム. domain names are registered in .コム on a “first-come, first-served basis”, subject to availability and the applicable registry policies.
|Allowed number of NS||
0 to 13
|Host IP-Addresses Type||
IPv4 / IPv6
|Hosts managed as||
|Root Nameserver Update||
|SEC DNS Interface||
DS data interface
|Transfer Authcode required||
|Transfer Pending Period||
|Transfer Expire Action||
|Transfer ACK by||
|Transfer NACK by||
|Owner Change by||
|Add Grace Period||
|Deletion Restorable Period||
|Deletion Hold Period||
Domains can be registered in Real-Time with the API AddDomain command.
command = AddDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
ownercontact0 = (CONTACT) admincontact0 = (CONTACT) techcontact0 = (CONTACT) billingcontact0 = (CONTACT) nameserver0 = (NAMESERVER) nameserver1 = (NAMESERVER)
auth = (TEXT) | (NULL) period = (PERIOD) transferlock = 0 | 1 | (NULL)
The transfer has to be initiated by the gaining registrar and can be requested with the API TransferDomain command.
A valid Authorization Code must be provided to initiate a transfer successfully. You may obtain the authorization code from the losing registrar.
As soon as a domain transfer has been initiated it can either be approved ("ACK") by Registrar or denied ("NACK") by Registrar. If the registry receives neither a denial ("NACK") nor an approval ("ACK") the transfer will be ACKed after 5 days.
Please note that HEXONET is acting in compliance with ICANN Transfer Guidelines. The respective policies can be viewed under http://www.icann.org/transfers/ :
As soon as you have submitted a transfer request, the HEXONET system start the transfer through the official registry and the losing registrar will receive the transfer request. The losing registrar will then send an email to the domain registrant/administrative contact, allowing them to deny the pending transfer. If there is no response received within 5 days, the transfer will automatically be processed.
command = TransferDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
auth = (TEXT)
period = (PERIOD) transferlock = 0 | 1 | (NULL) action = REQUEST | APPROVE | DENY | CANCEL | USERTRANSFER
command = DeleteDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
Restores can be processed in realtime. A restore is possible within 30 days upon deletion. Please use the command RestoreDomain.
command = RestoreDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
subuser = (TEXT) renewalmode = (NULL) | (TEXT)
All contact information with the exception of registrant Name, Firstname and Organisation can be updated through the ModifyDomain command.
In order to change the owner you have to request a trade with the TradeDomain command. This can be done through our web interface or through our API:
command = TradeDomain domain = <DOMAIN> ownercontact0 = <CONTACT>
command = ModifyDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
ownercontact0 = (CONTACT)
There are special requirements regarding the format of the authorization code. Please consider the following restrictions, if you want to assign a new authorization code to a domain:
- Minimum 8 characters
- having at least one (1) numeric,
- one (1) alphabetic, and
- one (1) special character
You may generate a valid random auth code by adding this parameter to the ModifyDomain command:
command = ModifyDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
generaterandomauth = 1