From HEXONET Wiki
Transfer REQUEST Confirmation
Before a transfer gets initiated at the registry, a special confirmation is required. Mostly, there is a fax required to initiate a transfer. In case of a generic domain (gTLD)-transfer, an email confirmation (FOA email) will be sent to the registrant which has to be confirmed.
Transfer APPROVE Confirmation
Before a transfer can be processed by the registry, a separate confirmation is required. In most cases that registrant has to confirm an email sent by the registry. Or a fax confirmation has to be sent to the registry.
Available confirmation methods
The following confirmation methods are possible:
- FOA EMAIL: In case of a generic domain transfer, a so called ICANN FOA (Form of Authorization) email will be sent to the registrant which has to be confirmed.
- EMAIL: an email confirmation will be sent to the registrant / administrative contact which has to be confirmed.
- REGISTRY: the registry has to process/approve the domain transfer request (manually).
- FAX: a fax form has to be sent to the support team / registry.
- MANUAL: the support team has to process the trade manually. the transfer needs some working days to be processed.