From HEXONET Wiki
.tw, .com.tw, .org.tw, .idv.tw, .game.tw, .club.tw, ebiz.tw
Partly (see Characters)
|Allowed number of NS||
0 to 10
|Host IP-Addresses Type||
IPv4 / IPv6
|Hosts managed as||
|Root Nameserver Update||
every 6 hours
|SEC DNS Interface||
|Transfer Authcode required||
|Transfer ACK by||
|Transfer NACK by||
|Owner Change by||
|Add Grace Period||
|Deletion Restorable Period||
|Deletion Hold Period||
Domains can be registered in Real-Time with the API AddDomain command.
command = AddDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
ownercontact0 = (CONTACT) admincontact0 = (CONTACT) techcontact0 = (CONTACT) billingcontact0 = (CONTACT) nameserver0 = (NAMESERVER) nameserver1 = (NAMESERVER)
auth = <TEXT> | <NULL> transferlock = 0 | 1 | <NULL> subuser = <TEXT> | <NULL>
The transfer has to be initiated by the gaining registrar and can be requested with the API TransferDomain command.
A valid Authorization Code must be provided to initiate a transfer successfully. You may obtain the authorization code from the losing registrar.
As soon as a domain transfer has been initiated it can either be approved ("ACK") by Registrar or denied ("NACK") by Registrar.
command = TransferDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
action = REQUEST | APPROVE | DENY | CANCEL | USERTRANSFER auth = <TEXT>
order = CREATE | REPLACE | UPDATE subuser = <TEXT> | <NULL> period = <PERIOD> transferlock = 0 | 1 | <NULL>
command = DeleteDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
Restores can be processed in realtime. A restore is possible within 0 days upon deletion. Please use the command RestoreDomain.
command = RestoreDomain domain = (DOMAIN)
renewalmode = <NULL> | <TEXT> subuser = <TEXT>
An Ownerchange is free of charge and can be done with the API ModifyDomain command.
Registrants of TW Domains must comply to the General Terms and Conditions of .TW Domains:
- Supervision and Guidance Regulation for Internet Protocol (IP) Address and Domain Name Registration and Management Services currently at twnic's site.
- Guidelines for Administration of Domain Name Registration currently at twnic's site.
- Guidelines for Authorisation of Domain Name Registration Services, currently at twnic's site.
- TWNIC Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy, currently at twnic's site.
- Rules for TWNIC Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy, currently at twnic's site.
- A .TW Domain Transfer must be initiated with an "Authorisation Code", which can be obtained from the current registrar through the owner or Admin-C of the domain.
- Ensure that your respective domain does not have a lock-status (REGISTRAR-LOCK or HOLD). This can be seen in the WHOIS. If the domain is locked, then the owner can demand that this be unlocked.
- Initiate the transfer on time and not just shortly before the domain expires.
- Please ensure that the domain is older than 60 days otherwise the transfer will be denied.
- Please note that you need a signed request from the registrant before you initiate the transfer.
The transfer of a .TW domain will usually take 5-7 working days.
Transfer from a domestic TW registrar
Transferring a .TW domain name from a domestic registrar is currently a manual process that requires a registrant's signed request form to be sent to our supplier, then our supplier forwards the request form to TWNIC, which then transfers the domain to our suppliers account. Once the domain is in the the destination account, our supplier manually transfers the domain to the "gaining" registrar and bills the registrar for the automatic 1 year renewal.
If you want to transfer this domain, Please provide HEXONET Support
- a signed LOA (letter of authority) from the registrant for transfer
- authcode for the domain